ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R.I.P. Richard Anderson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orzel-w
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: R.I.P. Richard Anderson Reply with quote

Aug 31, age 91.

WayneO
-----------
Pow
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard seemed to appear on just about every TV show made in the 50s,60s,70s,80s.
Fine actor.

Always enjoyed his turn as a the insane Civil War doctor who created a potion for immortality in "The Night Strangler'' TV-movie.

It was a sequel to the terrific "The Night Stalker'' which starred Darrin MacGavin.

As we all know too well, sequels rarely live up to the original production. However, I found this sequel quite good & fun. Not as great as the original Kolchak movie but the sequel was darn entertaining in its own way.
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the last few seasons of Perry Mason he was the police detective who worked with Hamilton Burger. He was very good in the role.

Pow
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciated how Richard could go from portraying a good guy to playing a bad guy so well.

Producers for ''The Fugitive''TV show utilized his morphing talents very well on the series finale.

Anderson plays the hunted but innocent Dr.Kimble's brother-in-law in the classic 2-parter. And the viewers are led to be unsure if Anderson is a decent man or somehow tied into the death of Kimble's wife?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: