ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Bundle of SF Stories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Published Sci-Fi Novels and Short Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Custer
Space Sector Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: A New Bundle of SF Stories Reply with quote

Kevin J. Anderson has put together a new bundle of ebook science fiction - fifteen books for sixteen bucks, or so, with a proportion of the cash going to charity:

Quote:
Science Fiction is the literature that always set my imagination on fire, sparking my sense of wonder, taking me on adventures into the future, off to the most distant parts of the universe, to alien cultures, and the frontiers of the human mind.

I'm curating a new Adventure SF bundle for StoryBundle that contains fourteen great books guaranteed to set your imagination on fire, and it launches today for only a little more than a dollar a book.

If you like grand space opera, we've got DARKSHIP THIEVES by Sarah A. Hoyt, TIMEWEB by Brian Herbert, FIRE WITH FIRE by Charles A. Gannon, THE WORKER PRINCE by Bryan Thomas Schmidt, and even TALES OF DUNE, the previously uncollected Dune short stories written by Brian Herbert and me.

For hard SF, there's LAUNCH PAD, an anthology of science fiction stories edited by Jody Lynn Nye and Mike Brotherton. In traditional fast-paced science fiction, the bundle has HER BROTHER'S KEEPER by Mike Kupari, MORNING SONG by Dean Wesley Smith, and BURIED DEEP by Kristine Kathryn Rusch.

In post-apocalyptic adventure, Aaron Michael Ritchey's DANDELION IRON fits the bill. For gritty cyberpunk, Todd J. McCaffrey has CITY OF ANGELS. Alan Dean Foster has the undersea epic OSHENERTH. And THE CAULDRON by Jean Rabe and Gene deWeese offers mind-bending, thought-provoking future speculation.

I'm also very pleased to include 2113, a new anthology edited by me and John McFetridge — a collection of stories inspired by legendary rock band Rush (and it includes my sequel to the classic epic "2112").

With StoryBundle, you name your own price for this grab bag of Adventure SF books. For as little as $8 you get the basic bundle of seven titles, and for as little as $16 you get them all. A portion of the money goes to charity — the Challenger Learning Center for Space Science Education — and, other than a small admin percentage, the rest of the earnings is directly divided among the titles.

For this Adventure SF bundle, I'm adding an exclusive sneak preview for all customers — a first-hand look at the first few chapters of NAVIGATORS OF DUNE (due out September 13), the grand finale of the Great Schools of Dune trilogy, as well as the first few chapters of ETERNITY'S MIND, the climax of my Saga of Shadows trilogy.

This is available for a limited time only, running for three weeks. The bundle ends on July 14. Shoot for the stars! — Kevin J. Anderson

So, head to storybundle.com and buy some books. Arranging to send them straight to your kindle, or kindle app, via Amazon is pretty simple, or just download the files for other systems. And there's no drm or other complications. Smile
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot dang, Custer, that's quite a deal!

I did a little web "window shopping" and found the covers for some of the fine books mentioned above. (The artist in me didn't want the writer in me to have all the fun. Gee, it's a good thing I don't have a musician in me or none my of clothes would fit! Shocked)

Anyway, here's what I found.

The artist in me insisted I include this jpeg of the full painting used on the cover of Eternity's Mind. Pretty awesome, huh? Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Published Sci-Fi Novels and Short Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: