ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treks in Sci-Fi--podcast about Star Trek Discovery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi in Other Audio/Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Treks in Sci-Fi--podcast about Star Trek Discovery Reply with quote

This week on the podcast we got on Skype with three Rick’s and a Jen to discuss season one of “Star Trek: Discovery.” I was joined by my friends Rick Moyer (and his wife Amy), Rick Peete, and Jen from the Anomaly Podcast. We talked all about the first season of the latest Trek series. We talked about some of the highlights, our favorite characters and episodes and also we touch on our hopes and thoughts on what might be ahead in season two for this great new Trek show. It was a fun time as always and I hope everyone enjoys this podcast. Make sure to check out this series now on CBS All-Access or wherever it happens to be showing in your region of the world....

link for podcast:
vhttp://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=4176
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi in Other Audio/Visual Media All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: